3.8.10

Random thought

One of my friends texted me earlier today, and told me he and another friend wanted to come see me after they ate dinner (yay, right?) So, I tell him to text me when they're on their way over, dash around, clean up apartment. (I'm pretty sure they're going to forget or not make it.) This was around 5:30. Around 8, I text him asking if it's going to be around 10 before they make it over. He replies that "no, we'll be over sometime soon." Then around 9, he texts me saying that dinner was kinda late, so they can't make it over, sorry. And I reply pretty short, and he apologizes 3 times. I know he's sorry. And I forgive him. He's never done this to me before.

But so many people have before. I take for granted that people are going to forget me. Again, and leave.

1 comment:

  1. I think that I know to whom you are speaking. We'll call him Mr. K. I wouldn't let it get to you dear. It is not on purpose and it isn't because they love you any less. People live busy lives and aren't always available on the fly (even if they say they are). You shouldn't let someone's poor time management reflect poorly on your relationship with that person.

    ReplyDelete