20.8.10

Summer sun's calling my name

Hannah tagged me in this because I needed a smile, and so help me, I really do
 
Rule 1: Tag three friends
Well, I don't have any on here, so Christy, if you see this, you're it.

Rule 2: Fill in the non-bolded areas with your own thoughts. Watch Cassie's Therapy Video from the top link to see the original. Below is mine.

Rule 3: Enjoy exploring your own brain. It's rather fun.

abracadabra, wow!I like girls who are genuine and boys who are sweethearts.

photo props weheartit
i like cookie dough.
i like black panther cuddles (it's a toy)
i like candles
i like being loved
photo props me
 
i like roommates who laugh with me
i like people who listen
i like not stressing
 i like rain on a tin roof
 i like being a musician
i like being there for people
i like kitties
 
photo props weheartit
 
i love my best friends today i found new depths to myself .in some ways, i love everything its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particulari like things that i like but i love everythingthere's more choice in likecause even the worst things have things you love in themi don't know what you mean about things i hatei hate hospitals 
i hate ignorant people.
i hate feeling alone
 
photo props weheartit
 
i hate being such a depressive person
i hate failure
i hate being alone , but in ways, it's those times that show me what I need the most
i hate being trapped in my own perception
i hate when my contacts make my eyes hurt
i hate this, wow...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment