8.4.10

Wonder and dream far and wide as you dare

This week just keeps getting worse. I manage to get in the middle of two friends and they were both mad at each other, but I didn't trigger the anger, and they weren't mad at me. One friend hangs up on me and forgets me.

I make it to rehearsal tonight, and finally relax for the first time in 4 days. And then I fall on my side, and laugh my head off, then manage to whack my forehead on a drum. Meh.

HvZ is going on on our campus right now, and I made a promise to a friend, and then I had to inadvertently lie to one of my best friends to keep the promise to her. The friend she's protecting then makes a "joke" about how he doesn't trust me and so on. I storm out of the BK we're in. And she's being a great friend, and listening to me vent, even after I admit I'm mad at her friend. And then I explain I was a bit ticked at the fact that he managed to knock me over, and she said he was sorry. And I know that.

Now I'm frustrated with it all, and she's mad at me. Why can't I just be a good friend? Today I've been in an argument with 3 of my 4 best friends. And I don't know how much more I can take right now. Call me selfish, but I wish this wasn't happening. And I can't apologize for being upset.

Why now?

2 comments:

  1. You've had it very tough over the past week. You've been very stressed out and I think that you just need a little bit of time to just breathe. You'll be able to get through this. You're strong. It is ok to be upset, it is ok to be mad. Just dont hold onto that anger. Let it come and then go. <3 You're a good friend, but you're also human and being human we make mistakes. (believe me. I dont know why I dont have permanent black marks on my face from everything blowing up in it all the time)however mistakes are there as learning tools and as experience. Just walk through your trial and get out on the other side. You'll be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be ok. You know why? Cause you're a good friend. No matter what lies the devil is whispering...you're a good friend. I should know. I've gotten the benefits of your good friendedness for almost 2 years now.

    I love you! It'll be better.

    ReplyDelete