27.4.10

I believe there is love in heaven. . .

Have you ever felt like people look right around you? That you're there, but at the same time, not? And that they interact with you in ways that make it so very difficult for you to ignore them.

It's hard.

Because I don't feel like I can say anything, and I want to have hope that it will all work out in a very positive way, but the pessimist inside me is rearing her head.

Bleh.

Anyway, rehearsals this week are going to be crazy. The President's concert is coming up, and having 3 rehearsals Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 7-10, plus my parents coming into town, plus finals, and I'm supposed to work this weekend. 100+ people don't all generally understand how to move around and do as our director says, so it'll be intriguing for sure.

I'm waiting for Kenny to get back up here to the Ellis computer lab so we can talk a bit. Meanwhile, I'm listening to Spring Awakening. I don't really know the basis of the show, but there's a song in here called "I Believe". It's so simple, and so beautiful.

See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CLLjMWCNBw

I'm trying not to give up hope. It's a pretty day outside, and there's a lot to do today. How do you find your hope?

1 comment:

  1. I'm absolutely obsessed with Spring Awakening.

    not the best plot, but the music is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete